Monday, January 27, 2014

Fantasy Queen Doll

appears in Paper Doll Studio Issue 107


marker color


black and white line art


As promised, here is my Queen theme paper doll that I designed for the latest issue of Paper Doll Studio.  I decided to do fantasy queen characters.  The queens are (in order left from right, first page to second) Queen of Hearts, Ice Queen (or Snow Queen), elf queen, candy princess, spider queen, Queen of the Moon, fairy queen, mermaid queen, pirate queen, demon/vampire queen, Egyptian queen, warrior queen, Queen of emeralds, Princess Rose (my character) and Queen of Mars.  I tried to color this set in markers but I did not like how the colors turned out so I rushed to color it in Photoshop.

1 comment:

  1. I just got my issue of OPDAG this week. It was nice to see your work! I think the digital coloring works well!

    ReplyDelete