Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Barbie Box Set








Here's a box set of Barbie from Golden.  It was made in 1983.  I will upload Crystal Barbie box set next post. I always found the 'floating hair' on later Barbie paper dolls amusing.  But I guess it's a easy way to make room for tabs.


Description: Barbie paper doll
Name: Barbie Date: 1983 Publisher: golden
Artist: unknown
Format:box set
Condition: uncut

Ratings: Out of 10
Base: 7.5 her legs are so long! and floating hair
Clothing: 8 cute outfits, very of the era
Accessories: 6 lacking accessories, one purse, no hats
Cover: 7 cover is doll wearing outfit, bit dull
Color: 8 good range of colors, bright
Shading/Texture: 7 feels a little flat, but great patterns
Overall:7.25 of 10

1 comment:

  1. Hi, i wanted to thank you for posting this precious gem. It was some of the little things that helped me through a bad childhood; you could even say that saved me from going insane... until my mother decided that i was way too old for paperdolls and threw them all away. Tonight, the dark cloud hammering my heart has lifted thanks to you. God bless.

    ReplyDelete